Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Staying in the "now"

I'm doing something arty with my one little word this year. I joined in a class on Big Picture Classes (link in my sidebar) for One Little Word with Ali Edwards. There are prompts every month. True to myself- I'm a tad behind but not much. I still need to do my visioning board which is February's prompt but I plan to do it Friday- so really only a couple of days late, right?

So here is my overview of the year I put together using 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 cards and sleeves for an 8 1/2 x 11 inch binder- I chose red! I wanted gray but there wasn't that size in gray. Every color in the rainbow is available in 12 x 12 but my choice was lime green, red, brown or black. My nature leads me to green. I carried the black around a bit and went back for the red it seemed "now".




I'm also doing Praying in Color with my lent calendars and they are looking pretty. It's been a meaningful, fun and different way to do prayer.

So, lots of creativity going on NOW.



No comments:

Post a Comment