Saturday, April 17, 2010

Does it get any better than this?

A fun little five year old who loves life and me, too. I have the best time with this little guy who reminds me to slow down and to look in all directions not to miss anything. I couldn't get a picture of it, but he observed the biggest spider web I've ever seen that was probably 12 feet above us and had all kinds of things captured in it!






Gotta love jumping!

Oh, the joy of blowing dandelions! He knows yellow is my favorite color.

Mindful of the importance of viewing life from a child's eye and the joy of being loved by a little boy.

3 comments:

  1. He is just gorgeous. I love the jumping picture most of all. I need a little boy in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just luv his big brown eyes, long lashes and his hair. What a fun kid.

    donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. Great photos and such joy in his face.

    ReplyDelete